Dashboards & Visualizations

How do I get the token for the timespan of a single day in my timechart to pass as a token into another dashboard?

edyke

I currently have a timechart in Splunk that shows an average for each day (span=day). I want to be able to click the timechart and drill down to a view that shows the events that were logged on that day. How do I get the token for the timespan of a single day to pass as a token into another dashboard?

0 Karma

chimell
Motivator

hi edyke
dashboardexample6.x app will be help you .
install this app and go see his drilldown example

0 Karma

martin_mueller
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Check this out: http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/6.2.2/Viz/PanelreferenceforSimplifiedXML#chart_.28event_...

In essence, you get two tokens $earliest$ and $latest$ that contain the time range you clicked on. If you clicked on a day, it's that day. If you clicked on the legend, it's the entire timechart.

masonmorales
Influencer

Can you post your dashboard code please?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...