Dashboards & Visualizations

Embed Entire dashboard to my own web app(outside of splunk, NOT REPORT!)

splunkkid
Path Finder

Hello,

I'm trying to embed my dashboard which has so many panels inside it. And I found this kind of posts that actually debated before.

https://community.splunk.com/t5/Dashboards-Visualizations/Feature-Request-How-to-embed-a-dashboard-n...

And So, I tried to put iframe to my web app to embed entire dashboard to my apache html file. Like below.

<iframe src="https://splunkhost/ko-KR/account/insecurelogin?username=viewonly&password=viewOnly%return_to=/app/simple_xml_examples/mydashboard" seamless frameborder="no" scrolling="no" width="2400" height="2500"></iframe>

And I changed search header's web.conf file like below.

[settings]
enable_insecure_login = true
x_frame_options_sameorigin = false

And now I'm getting errors like below.

{"success":false,"offset":0,"count":0,"total":0,"messages":[{"type":"ERROR","time":"2021-03-18T15:38:42","message":"Missing credentials"}],"data":null}

Is there any idea to solve this problem or any other fancy way to embed my dashboard to web ?? 

Thank you!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

s2_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Would this work for your needs?

0 Karma

splunkkid
Path Finder

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

I tried that but it really didn't work. I don't completely understand how to configure app with the instruction..

I will try a bit later and re-ply again.

Thank you.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...