Dashboards & Visualizations

Dashboard earliest and latest Issue

akumar
Loves-to-Learn Lots

i have use-case to set the default dashboard time from Calendar day 26 to Business day 4 (e.g. Nov 26th to DEC 4th (4th business day in Dec)) this business day always changes from month to month, for example in Jan, 7th will be 4th business day of the month.
I have a lookup which lists the business days as "BD" and calendar days as "CD". I want to use those values and restrict the default dashboard view for each cycle. The dashboard should stick to the cycle(CD26 to BD4) and reset on every cycle of the month. If the dashboard is opened outside of the cycle i.e. 10th CD it should show results up to BD4 only.
i am trying to use below query, but unable to get correct results, I appreciate any help provided here.

| makeresults
| timechart span=1d count
| eval day=strftime(_time,"%d"),earliest=if(day>25,"@mon+25d","-1mon@mon+25d") ,today=strftime(_time,"%A")
| eval time=strftime(_time,"%Y-%m-%d") ,date=strftime(_time,"%Y%m%d")
| join type=left date
[| inputlookup abc.csv
| eval time=strptime(Date,"%m/%d/%Y"),date=strftime(time,"%Y%m%d")] |eval flag=case(BD=4 AND CD<26,C)
| eval latest=case(BD=4 AND CD<26,"@mon+".C."d")

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...