Dashboards & Visualizations

Create a dash-board to count Errors by date

vikram1583
Explorer

I need to create a dashboard in that I need to count Number of logs by date and number of errors by date

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Here you go

your base search | bucket span=1d _time | stats count as total_logs count(eval(log_level="ERROR")) as total_errors by _time

View solution in original post

0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Here you go

your base search | bucket span=1d _time | stats count as total_logs count(eval(log_level="ERROR")) as total_errors by _time
0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

If you already have to the search query, you can run them and can save the result as dashboard panel. If you don't have a query, you'd have to share more details on your data, e.g. sample logs, base search and criteria on what is considered error. Generally, if you've a log_level field which has values like INFO/DEBUG/WARN/ERROR, you can do something like this:

your base search | stats count as total_logs count(eval(log_level="ERROR")) as total_errors
0 Karma

vikram1583
Explorer

I want these count by date can you modify it by date please
Thanks

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...