Dashboards & Visualizations

Change color of text that contains a link interaction

gabbydm
Explorer

I have a table that contains Notable Source events with a drilldown that links to a dashboard of those events. In edit mode the text contained in the table is white. However, when I switch to view mode the text changes to the default blue hyperlink color. I was wondering if there was a way to change the default color to be white before a user interacts with the table and then change to blue once the user clicks on a field in the table. I saw a post where someone had a similar question and I read the links provided in the solution; however, I'm new to XML so I still didn't really understand after reading the articles. Here is the post I referenced: https://community.splunk.com/t5/Dashboards-Visualizations/is-it-possible-to-apply-a-hex-color-to-cha.... Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Labels (4)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...