Dashboards & Visualizations

Can you define what time a dashboard refreshes?

slacking42
Engager

I am trying to get multiple dashboards on my page to refresh at different intervals on a schdule

Example Dashboard is up and running 24x7 , refresh intervals are based on the page render time (I assume) X time from render is when they will refresh, works as stated.

I want the a single panel to refresh at 00:00 GMT no matter when the dashboard was rendered for the browser it was being displayed on.

I understand i could hit the display page at 00:00 GMT or have the browser auto refresh at that time in another script, I would rather do it in the code,

Splunk/Hunk 6.3.3

TIA

Tags (1)
0 Karma

martin_mueller
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

All it takes is a snippet of JS to grab the panel's SearchManager, wait for midnight, and hit its startSearch() method. The panel displaying the search results will then render them as they come in.

0 Karma

slacking42
Engager

Thanks I will have to look into that

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get ready to show some Splunk Certification swagger at .conf24!

Dive into the deep end of data by earning a Splunk Certification at .conf24. We're enticing you again this ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Now On-Demand Join us to learn more about how you can leverage Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and the new ...

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...