Dashboards & Visualizations

CSS and Browser Window

jamesmoriarty
Explorer

Hello all,

I've been searching for a few days about this particular subject and I'm coming up short. I have a .css file working with my dashboard, and it's fine for the most part, but it doesn't resize to a user's browser window. For example - the background image I'm using is 1600x1200, but anything larger or smaller than those dimensions doesn't adjust, so it either gets cut off or there's empty space visible.

Does anyone else have experience with this situation, or am I trying to twist Splunk's arm too hard on this one?

Everything works statically, nothing is broken, I'd just like for the result to be a little more visually friendly and adjust to a user's window. Thanks in advance!

-James M

Tags (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...