Dashboards & Visualizations

Building a table with multiple predict values

aohls
Contributor

I have see a few older questions on something like this but nothing too new. I have a table right now we manually generate using a number of searches; getting data for the past few weeks. Using this as a way to identify trends and find items with low volume or long response times. Using predict would greatly reduce this need but, I would need a split by clause.

In Short I am getting something like

_timeVolumelow(predicted(Volume)high(predicted(Volume)ResponseTimelow(predicted(ResponseTime)high(predicted(ResponseTime)

What I would like is.

OperationVolumelow(predicted(Volume)high(predicted(Volume)ResponseTimelow(predicted(ResponseTime)high(predicted(ResponseTime)
op1104159515
op25295110

I am tabling the data so I would only have one entry for each operation.  I want it to show an overview of the operations using the predicted values for context and then I would create formatting if they are outside some bounds of the predicted value.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...