Training + Certification Discussions

Receivied approve email

JSMIT595
Explorer

I received an email stating I was approved to the community. Does this mean I can get access to fundamental 2 course? If so, how do I activated this course?

Thanks,
James

Tags (1)
0 Karma

JSMIT595
Explorer

Thanks

Seem to still be full price. I was under the impression they was offering free course for those that got approved. I guess I was wrong :/.

Thanks again

0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

Then what good is it? It is bragging about offering benefits when benefits do not in fact exist. That is pretty shady of somebody.

0 Karma

JSMIT595
Explorer

Not sure myself. People refer me to that site. My college is on the list. I tried emailing them for the last week, but no answer yet. It would be nice they offer discounted online training to students. Working full time in a different field, it hard to attend class. For now, I'm using courses from udemy and Lynda to learn splunk.

0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

Splunkwork+ It appears to be one of the organizations connected to Splunk4Good that is providing discounted splunk training. I would log in and see what the prices are!

https://workplus.splunk.com/

0 Karma

JSMIT595
Explorer

It was for splunkwork+. So what is splunkwork+ then?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...