Training + Certification Discussions

Is there any way to post a URL to my Splunk Certification for LinkedIn or employer/recruiter verification?

andrewzoo

LinkedIn provides a field for adding a URL to any Certification listing so that people can see and verify that you truly have earned that certification. Is there a way to do that with my Splunk certification? I know I can download the certificate and badges, but my login is required to do that. What I am looking for is a non-login link to my credentials for LinkedIn or resume evidence purposes.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion

try and contact certification@splunk.com
hope it helps

0 Karma

BARNEYRUDD
Explorer

I just successfully added my Splunk certifications on LinkedIn. There's a link to share the badge on the acclaim (link text) website. Normally after you pass your certification they get added to acclaim.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...