#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

Free Splunk - agreement accepted, but download box gray. why?

dmandic
Engager

Free Splunk Enterprise download for 64 bit. got license agreement page, checked boxed at end. but download box stayed grayed out . why?

Tags (1)

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Can you provide a few more details? Your computer's OS and version, browser and version, and what specific Splunk Enterprise package you were trying to download?

Also, if you haven't tried this yet: see if it works in an incognito tab. You might have a browser extension that's interfering with the download site.

0 Karma

ttb393
Engager

I'm having this issue as well, I'm running windows 7 and 10. I was unable to even download the older installs. I tried using firefox and chrom, both had no luck.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...