All Apps and Add-ons

Do I need to specify that an app requires Splunk ES when submitting for certification?

ess

When I submit a new version of our app for certification I get an "App certification pre-check report" with failures back. These failures are due to the fact that the test environment doesn't know about the Splunk ES functionality (which results in failures such as missing macros and stanzas).

Is there a way to signal that the app is designed exclusively for Splunk ES and thus needs to be tested as such? Would this affect the certification process?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...