All Apps and Add-ons

how can we see the data in Splunk after Splunk app for jenkins and Splunk plugin for jenkins setup is ready?

niha1318

Hi,

Splunk Version: 7.1

Our Jenkins Requirement: planning to track, log and monitor the entire CI pipeline through Splunk. For each deployment that is executed for API Gateway, it produce output for the deployed item within planet. would need to figure it out whether the deployment was successful or was actually deployed. also do some data validation on promotions and productions.

Till now we have done:
Setup the Splunk app for jenkins on HF (latest version)
Splunk plugin for jenkins (configured splunk server in jenkins with Splunk Indexer, Port:8088, HTTP input token).

Now my question is how can I get the data from Jenkins into Splunk???

I have already gone through Splunk App for Jenkins on HF, but don't see any results on Splunk App for jenkins page
I have also ran the search, but didn't get any results (index=my index host=my host source=my source)

can anyone please let me know if i am missing anything here.

Thank you,

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...