All Apps and Add-ons

app.conf Label

DTERM
Contributor

The label parameter in app.conf is being displayed as a header on all my views within my application. How do I remove that? I know the label contents defines the name of the app shown in the Splunk GUI and Launcher. So it is required. But I don't want it showing up in my views. Where is that defined and how to remove? Thanks.

[ui]

is_visible = true

label = My Aplication

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

DTERM
Contributor

OK. Not the best solution for this issue but none the less it worked. I ended up moving all queries and configurations to another app. In other words, I rebuilt the application. Not the best solution. But it worked. 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Karma

DTERM
Contributor

OK. Not the best solution for this issue but none the less it worked. I ended up moving all queries and configurations to another app. In other words, I rebuilt the application. Not the best solution. But it worked. 🙂

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...