All Apps and Add-ons

Why are Some jenkins dashboards not loading for web UI en-GB locale

VimalKris

I'm using splunk:8.1-debian image from dockerhub to create Splunk Enterprise application. Once the container is running, I installed Splunk App for Jenkins using the 'install app from file' option from Splunk UI.

Upon navigating to some dashboards (eg health), the dashboards are not loaded and browser console has javascript error.  Splunk automatically detects the browser's default language and return en-GB for locale.

When I explicitly change web UI locale from en-GB to en-US, all the dashboards are loaded properly.

Overview dashboard (en-GB)Overview dashboard (en-GB)Health dashboard (en-GB)Health dashboard (en-GB)Overview dashboard (en-US)Overview dashboard (en-US)Health dashboard (en-US)Health dashboard (en-US)

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

faulhmrc
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Dear VimalKris,

have you been able to resolve this issue?

If so, it would be very nice if you could provide me with some directions on how to do it.

Thank you.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...