All Apps and Add-ons

WIll you help me with the following error in the Splunk Add-on for Tenable?

ghostdog920
Path Finder

I have a Nessus pro box (linux) that i am connecting to and after having used these forums to get through a certification issue (thank you), i am getting a new issue in the logs that i haven't been so lucky to figure out how to resolve. Specifically, i am seeing these entries in the log:

2018-09-27 11:50:11,105 INFO pid=6624 tid=MainThread file=nessus.py:main:264 | Start nessus TA
2018-09-27 11:50:11,178 ERROR pid=6624 tid=MainThread file=nessus.py:get_nessus_modinput_configs:160 | Failed to setup config for nessus TA: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
2018-09-27 11:50:11,180 ERROR pid=6624 tid=MainThread file=nessus.py:get_nessus_modinput_configs:161 | Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\Splunk_TA_nessus\bin\nessus.py", line 140, in get_nessus_modinput_configs
    config.remove_expired_ckpt()
  File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\Splunk_TA_nessus\bin\nessus_config.py", line 149, in remove_expired_ckpt
    for data_input in inputs)
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

Does anyone know where the issue is/how to fix?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...