All Apps and Add-ons

Using colours Drill down option is not working?

Abilan1
Path Finder

Hi,

I have created a Dashboard (column chart) using Colours option and enabled drill down options as well. After creation, in the dashboard if i click on anything in chart, it is not drilling down. I have removed the colours from Dashboard, I can drill down now in that chart. Is "Add Colour" option is related to "Drilling Down" option?

0 Karma

ArthurGautesen
Path Finder

It sounds like a simple error and fix

<chart>
<search base="">
   <query>Search Query goes here</query>
   <;earliest>beginning time ranger here</earliest>
   <latest>ending time range here</latest>
</search>
<option name="charting.fieldColors">{"Critical":0xFF33FF, "High":0xFF0000}</option>
<option name="link.visible">false</option>
<drilldown target="_blank">
   <condition field="Critical">
      <link><![CDATA[Insert long URL link here for when they click a Critical]]>
   </condition>
   <condition field="High">
      <link><![CDATA[Insert long URL link here for when they click a High]]>
   </condition>
</drilldown>
</chart>

Remember to check to make sure you have each <option> with the associated </option> as well as the associated /drilldown and /condition, etc

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Combine Multiline Logs into a Single Event with SOCK: a Step-by-Step Guide for ...

Combine multiline logs into a single event with SOCK - a step-by-step guide for newbies Olga Malita The ...

Stay Connected: Your Guide to May Tech Talks, Office Hours, and Webinars!

Take a look below to explore our upcoming Community Office Hours, Tech Talks, and Webinars this month. This ...