All Apps and Add-ons

Traffic Light Visualisations: Why are traffic light images missing when exporting a dashboard to a pdf?

schulz
Engager

Hi!

I am using the traffic light visualizations and the css-file for some dashboards in the search-app. When I export a dashboard to a pdf the traffic light pictures are missing in the pdf.
Do you plan to fix this behaviour? Or is there a workaround to get the pictures into the pdf?

Best regards,
Andreas

himynamesdave
Contributor

Hey, unfortunately this is not supported at the moment.

I will add it to the feature request list but can't give you a definitive time for release.

Perhaps you could use a separate native Splunk viz for the PDF? And have a dashboard with the Traffic Lights?

schulz
Engager

Thank you for your answers.
Can you give me an explanation how the native Splunk visualisations are implemented?

0 Karma

himynamesdave
Contributor

Sadly I do not know the answer to this. I would post another question on the subject for maximum visibility.

0 Karma

stephane_cyrill
Builder

Hi, schulz

You have to understand that when you use CSS to animate or to give color to something in a dashboard, there is always that result when you export in pdf because the colors is not static. So for the moment I don,t know if the issue have a solution.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...