All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk DB Connect 2: Why am I getting error "No catalog found" when I click on the query tab?

otman01
Communicator

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with Splunk DB Connect 2. The problem is that after creating Identity and connection, I had thought all was OK (Valid Connection), but when I click on the query tab, I had this error: No catalog found.

I don't know how to solve this problem. If you have any ideas, thank you for sharing.

Tags (2)

jcoates_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

does your identity have the rights to browse the catalog of databases in the database server?

0 Karma

otman01
Communicator

yes I have administrator rights (account).

0 Karma

weiglste
Engager

same situation.
With SQLMGMT Studio remote connect with same user is running and I can browse the catalog!

0 Karma

weiglste
Engager

Hello,

I have exactly the same Problem. MS-SQL authentication to database is working and Query tab shows an error: no catalog found?

I really appreciate your support to this issue.

Thanks

0 Karma

msimon33

Hi,

I have the same problem with Splunk DB Connect v2.
I work on Splunk 6.2.5.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks.,Hi,

I have the same problem with Splunk Db connect v2.
I work on splunk 6.2.5.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...