All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk Cisco UCS Add Manager button grayed out

mcbradford
Contributor

When I launch the CIsco UCS application, I am taken to the Manage Cisco UCS Managers view, but the + Add Managers button is grayed out and not selectable. I have restarted splunk, button still not available????

0 Karma

mcbradford
Contributor

We were already on 7.X when I installed. I have an open case with Splunk and they acknowledge the issue. Ticket has been open nearly a month with no resolution. The application documentation should be updated to reflect that it is not supported in version 7.

0 Karma

paimonsoror
Builder

Agreed. I too opened up a post to see if it gets more attention. Looks like there is a bug in the script loader: https://answers.splunk.com/answers/623727/splunk-cisco-ucs-add-on-missing-navbar-and-non-fun.html

0 Karma

mcbradford
Contributor

I was looking through the documentation...

2015-12-27 ADDON-6908 Unable to add a UCS manager (the button is greyed out) after installing add-on.

Looks like the problem is back

0 Karma

paimonsoror
Builder

Did you by chance upgrade to Splunk 7.x ? I did and looks like im missing the navbar in the app as well 😞

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

Splunk is officially part of Cisco

Revolutionizing how our customers build resilience across their entire digital footprint.   Splunk ...

Splunk APM & RUM | Planned Maintenance March 26 - March 28, 2024

There will be planned maintenance for Splunk APM and RUM between March 26, 2024 and March 28, 2024 as ...