I've been trying to figure this out for a bit now. I've installed the TA_Akamai_SIEM_1.2.0 to ingest Akamai Kona WAF logs. I have tested the REST API via command line to pull SIEM data, but when I trying to implement it with the Splunk Add-on, no data comes back.
Error Message from UI:
Unable to initialize modular input "TA-Akamai_SIEM" defined inside the app "TA-Akamai_SIEM": Introspecting scheme=TA-Akamai_SIEM: script running failed (exited with code 127).
I'm running this on a 6.5.3 forwarder.
Yes cpetterborg is correct. I had faced the same issue while integrating Akamai and splunk. The main issue is Java path. The shell script was not able to execute the jar due to java path issue