All Apps and Add-ons

Split One Radio Button Into Columns

aatern
Engager

Hi everyone, I have a dashboard input with ~40 options. I could set this to a Dropdown which would work fine, but ideally want to keep it as a radio button and split the many rows across a couple columns.

The inputs are different events across the week with a variety of start times, and if I can I would like to split it up into 5 columns, one for each workday of the week, that way they are nicely sorted, and all still visible.

If there is a way to edit the xml source to split the radio button choices into custom columns, or even just to split them into a couple columns automatically, that would be great, thanks!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

New This Month - Observability Updates Give Extended Visibility and Improve User ...

This month is a collection of special news! From Magic Quadrant updates to AppDynamics integrations to ...

Intro to Splunk Synthetic Monitoring

In our last post, we mentioned that the 3 key pieces of observability – metrics, logs, and traces – provide ...