All Apps and Add-ons

Scan Results from Tenable SC

willadams
Contributor

I am using the Tenable Add-on for SPLUNK version 2.0.3 which is working correctly and loading my data into an index. I have noticed today however that the Tenable Add-on is not pulling in scan results information. As a result a number of the dashboards we have for certain compliance requirements aren't able to be run due to this being missed. Is there a way to get this data in as it is needed? I am currently running 7.2.6 so apps such as Nessus Data Importer can't be used (or will be used) to ensure support.

0 Karma

nkeuning
Communicator

Please open a support case with support@tenable.com or through support.tenable.com portal. Please include examples of the specific data that is missing so we can help track this down.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...