All Apps and Add-ons

RSA envision SIEM integration

yhamza

How do I pull data from RSA envision SIEM aside from exporting CSV files?

Tags (2)
0 Karma

dimitris_vergos
Path Finder

Events within RSA enVision can output directly to a flat file by way of the “lsdata” command. Based on specific criteria passed with the lsdata command, events collected are presented in a syslog formatted log file.

Example: lsdata –events syslog –time start now >> log.unx

After that you can have these files be picked up by Splunk UF/HF and forward them to your Splunk index.

/D

Ayn
Legend

It seems that is an EnVision question, not a Splunk question.

yhamza

Yes, I'm in contact with Splunk Professional Services and they confirmed they can arrange to pull data from enVision.

0 Karma

Jjza

Yahmza, did you manage to find an answer to your question elsewhere? I am considering the use of Splunk within my environment and integration with EnVision would be key.

0 Karma

Ayn
Legend

No, and the question is not a Splunk question, therefore I'm just pointing out that you'd be better off asking the same question in en EnVision forum.

0 Karma

yhamza

This is not an answer.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...