All Apps and Add-ons

Qualys TA Add-on to Splunk. PID hits an error & is not recovering.

PavithraSarvin
Loves-to-Learn

PID hits an error & is not recovering & Add-On cannot start inputs as previous ones running.

The problem is that when the process running the data input hits an error, it's not handling it or recovering.  The addon can't start the input again, because the input reports that the PID is already running.

Add-on is also upgraded to version: Qualys Technology Add-on (TA) for Splunk | Splunkbase

Version: 1.11.4

data inputs having issues: host detection, policy_posture_info

Please suggest to fix the issue.

TA-QualysCloudPlatform: 2024-05-15 01:10:52 PID=1889491 [MainThread] ERROR: Another instance of policy_posture_info is already running with PID 2*****. I am exiting.

TA-QualysCloudPlatform: 2024-05-15 01:10:52 PID=1889491 [MainThread] INFO: Earlier Running PID: 2*****

Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Day 0

Hello Splunk Community! My name is Chris, and I'm based in Canberra, Australia's capital, and I travelled for ...

Enhance Security Visibility with Splunk Enterprise Security 7.1 through Threat ...

(view in My Videos)Struggling with alert fatigue, lack of context, and prioritization around security ...

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...