"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<msg type="ERROR">NOT FOUND</msg>
I am the author of this app. Sorry for this issue, and you can try to restart Splunk and refresh the page to make it work, and I am not aware that Splunk does not require restarting after installing this app (since I typically use symbolic link to install this app in my development environment).
I uploaded a new version (1.0.1) and you can download it and give it a try to see if it works for you. Thanks.
I removed the single hardcoded path since v1.0.1 (which is not related to this problem I think). But it is true that I didn't get it tested on Windows and I only tested it in two Linux boxes and one Mac because I don't have a Windows 8.1 copy for me to test 😞
I will try to find a Windows environment to test it later.