You can chain together drilldowns across multiple pages, and you can certainly have a page's Redirector redirect back to the same page. It's just a matter of making sure in each case the right $foo$ keys are ending up as the right querystring arguments...
There are some nuances beyond that, like remember the cardinal rule of using $foo.rawValue$ for URL's and redirects, at least when there is such a key. the rawValue version will not be backslash-escaped or templated and that's what you want to correctly prepopulate things in the target view.
Also, if you're washing the interaction through certain kinds of "generic" interfaces, where you need to kind of overlay drilldown args down on top of form-search args, and then after Redirection prepopulate the correct form-search element.... that can be done too and it's just a matter of getting to know ValueSetter, doing $foo$ substitution in its value param (and sometimes in its name param too), and for really really open ended "report builder" style interfaces, using the Report module to act as a coordinator to keep all the drilldowns and Redirectors coordinated.
There are docs for all these bits and pieces, but if you have a more specific question feel free to post your XML or post a link to pastebin and I'll edit this answer.
autoRun="True". You had nested an autoRun="True" inside another one, which is dangerous and serves no legitimate purpose. I removed those.
dead/redundant code. You had a bunch of params and modules that are redundant noise carried over by the Simple XML conversion. I deleted those.
unnecessary nesting. Simple XML conversion nests everything inside EnablePreview and JobProgressIndicator, which doesn't do anything besides make the page harder to read. I removed that.
<param name="earliest">0</param>. I think this is a carryover from simple xml version too, and the absence of a timerange is the "all time" timerange so I deleted these too.
in the "arg.host" passed by Redirector, you were trying to get it from $click.host$, but a) the search result rows there don't have a "host" field, and that key wouldn't work to get it from a FlashChart click anyway. I think you meant to get it from the $host$ key, and since the best practice is to use $*.rawValue$ always for redirects, when the key is coming from a module like Pulldown/TextField, I've used $host.rawValue$. Similarly I didn't understand why you were passing $case_index$ as a big header string so I changed that too.