All Apps and Add-ons

ODTS For Splunk Custom Table

sdyawg
Engager

I'm utilizing a data set of vulnerabilities that I need to show in a table in my report, it looks like ODTS app is perfect for what I need, however I am having trouble populating the fields of a custom table using the "dump_two_tables.odt" report template.

My search string is something like:

index=vulns ip=192.168.1.1 | table ip, cve, severity | eval table="table_176" | append [search index=solutions ip=192.168.1.1 | table cve, solution | eval table="table_176solution"] | docgen -key=table -tfile=dump_two_tables.odt

I've modified the table and comments in the template with:

"do row for event in table_176" and "do row for event in table_176solution" in the comments
event['ip'] event['cve'] event['severity'] event['solution'] in the table

My results are two tables with what appear to be the correct number of rows, but filled with the "event['ip']" strings from the template rather than the field information from my search. What am I missing? It seems like I'm this close to having it exactly how I envision it

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...