All Apps and Add-ons

Microsoft Azure add-on for splunk - python error in consumption input

flobishop

Hi, 

I'm using Microsoft Azure Add-on for Splunk 3.1.0 and I've the following error message when I try to get billing and consumption input:

2021-02-15 14:35:00,733 ERROR pid=65719 tid=MainThread file=base_modinput.py:log_error:309 | Get error when collecting events. Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/TA-MS-AAD/bin/ta_ms_aad/aob_py3/modinput_wrapper/base_modinput.py", line 128, in stream_events self.collect_events(ew) File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/TA-MS-AAD/bin/azure_consumption.py", line 92, in collect_events input_module.collect_events(self, ew) File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/TA-MS-AAD/bin/input_module_azure_consumption.py", line 154, in collect_events if len(value) > 0: UnboundLocalError: local variable 'value' referenced before assignment

It is a known issue ?

Florent

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...