All Apps and Add-ons

LastPass Report Collection: Is there an option in the setup to change the timezone?

snrnbrem
Explorer

Hi!

Just noticed that the timezone settings in props.conf is set to PDT.

Might be worth changing if you are in different parts of the world 🙂

Could probably include it as an option in the setup to set it accordingly?

0 Karma
1 Solution

hcbomb
Path Finder

Hello!

Yes, I hard-coded the props.conf timezone setting to PDT. I wasn't sure the timezone for our LastPass event data was set due to the location of my user making the REST calls or for the account itself.

Given the triviality of this configuration, I trust the Splunk admin to understand enough of how a Splunk addon works to adjust accordingly.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

hcbomb
Path Finder

Hello!

Yes, I hard-coded the props.conf timezone setting to PDT. I wasn't sure the timezone for our LastPass event data was set due to the location of my user making the REST calls or for the account itself.

Given the triviality of this configuration, I trust the Splunk admin to understand enough of how a Splunk addon works to adjust accordingly.

0 Karma

snrnbrem
Explorer

Totally agree.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...