All Apps and Add-ons

Issue with Splunk Stream app

bmangal

Hi All

I installed Splunk stream app on Deployment manager. I am going to push stream TA to few universal forwarders using deployment manager. Also deployment manager will be used as Stream app config manager to push stream config to forwarders.

Issue - After installing the stream app on DM , I go into app GUI ->Configuration->configure stream . It shows me zero streams , I believe there should be some default streams. Also when I click on new stream , then it displays nothing just a blank page. If I am missing something here ?

I have tried using different browsers and reinstalling the app , but issue is same each time

0 Karma

peterdavies_spl
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This can be caused if kvstore is disabled ( ie, by adding a [kvstore] stanza with 'disabled = true' to ../etc/system/local/server.conf )

The Stream app uses kvstore for stream configuration data, so will not display default streams, or the streams configuration page is kvstore is disabled

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Registration for Splunk University is Now Open!

Are you ready for an adventure in learning?   Brace yourselves because Splunk University is back, and it's ...

Splunkbase | Splunk Dashboard Examples App for SimpleXML End of Life

The Splunk Dashboard Examples App for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 19, 2024, after which no new ...

Understanding Generative AI Techniques and Their Application in Cybersecurity

Watch On-Demand Artificial intelligence is the talk of the town nowadays, with industries of all kinds ...