All Apps and Add-ons

Invalid key in stanza [default] in $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps/Splunk_ML_Toolkit/default/scorings.conf

DATEVeG
Path Finder

Hi,

today i upgraded MLTK to version 3.4 and PSC to version 1.3 on our splunk search head running 7.0.5.
During a restart of the splunk process i get the following error:

$SPLUNK_HOME/bin/splunk restart
[...]
                Checking conf files for problems...
                Invalid key in stanza [default] in $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps/Splunk_ML_Toolkit/default/scorings.conf, line 2: package (value: scorings).
                Your indexes and inputs configurations are not internally consistent. For more information, run 'splunk btool check --debug'
      Done

Can i ignore this error?
What should i do?

Thanks!

0 Karma

jla_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi,

This is not harmful and you can ignore this warning. It's due to a missing line in the scorings.conf.spec file and will be fixed soon.

Thanks,
Jon

yoho
Contributor

Please define "soon"... Still the same issue today 🙂

0 Karma

Davideupgrade
Engager

Same problem here. Launched the command

'splunk btool check --debug'

but it gave me the same phrase.
I tested some searches and models that I deployed and it seems they are running as always.

Any details?

Thanks
Davide

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...