All Apps and Add-ons

How to I get the Splunk for Citrix Netscaler with Appflow app working?

wghen
Engager

I seem to have the Splunk for Citrix NetScaler with Appflow app working, but it says there are no devices sending App flow data. How do I get this running? I've installed The Netscaler App and IPFIX and have tried to get them working. The NetScaler is sending data, and the regular NetScaler parts seem to be working now. Do I need to create different log policies on the NetScaler (perhaps using different ports?) for the APP flow data?

0 Karma

jconger
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Check out this video for step-by-step directions on how to configure your NetScaler to send data to Splunk -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRfVBEjocSM

0 Karma

wghen
Engager

Thanks, that at least makes the process clear. We're showing hits on the Netscaler, but don't seem to be receiving the traffic on SPLUNK.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...