All Apps and Add-ons

How can i get marker in chrolepath map ?? I want both marker and Geo fence (polygon shapes) in one map??

ajayabburi508
Path Finder

Hi All,

I want both marker and Geofence shapester shapes in one map ?

please help me.

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@ajayabburi508, is this question different from your previous question: https://answers.splunk.com/answers/619000/how-can-i-get-marker-in-geomap-using-splunk-query.html

Is your previous issue resolved? If not you could continue to use previous answer itself for discussion for your issue. Please confirm!

ajayabburi508
Path Finder

niketnilay previous issue resolved .

but i want location tracker marker and shapester shape on one map only this is new issue.

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

Ok Sure, thanks for clarification. I will mark my previous comment as Answer for you to accept. However, Since I have not used the Shapester App myself, let me play around with it in spare time. Meanwhile anyways this question is open for others to answer!

ajayabburi508
Path Finder

I Accepted your Answer niketnilay

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@ajayabburi508, I looked at the Shapester - Geo Shape App , seems like it will just create the kmz file with region details. You would need to use the Choropleth map on top of the kmz file created through Shapester app. I am not sure current visualization has something in place which would add both marker and fence for the visualization. So, I am afraid you might have to create one yourself if you have an example of the visualization (D3 or any other JS based visualization), using Splunk's Custom Visualization API.

I would also suggest that if your intent is to draw out Location Tracker over map the Location Tracker Custom Visualization is a good fit once you have details on change in location over time.

Introducing Splunk Enterprise 9.2

WATCH HERE! Watch this Tech Talk to learn about the latest features and enhancements shipped in the new Splunk ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...