All Apps and Add-ons

How Can i Display Flow map diagram in a Straight way using path field?

ajayabburi508
Path Finder

I need to display , flowmap diagram based on search result .

My Search has different stages based on search result, i need to display flow diagram as straight flow.

Please can you help from this.

alt text

alt text

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

chrisyounger
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @ajayabburi508

I would be happy to help you but I don't really understand the question. What do you mean by a "straight flow"? You can drag the elements into a straight line if you like and then save their positions using the formatting menu.

Please provide some extra details so I can help you further.

All the best, Chris.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

chrisyounger
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @ajayabburi508

I would be happy to help you but I don't really understand the question. What do you mean by a "straight flow"? You can drag the elements into a straight line if you like and then save their positions using the formatting menu.

Please provide some extra details so I can help you further.

All the best, Chris.

0 Karma

ajayabburi508
Path Finder

Hi Chris,

I want Flow map by Default as Straight line format with out drag the elements into a straight line.

Is it possible?

0 Karma

chrisyounger
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

unfortunatly this is not possible. I would recommend my co-workers viz which is very similar and I am pretty sure can create straight lines: https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4438/

All the best.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...