All Apps and Add-ons

Has anyone experience issues with Splunk AOB on Splunk version 9.0 not showing any outputs?

johnw_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Has anyone experience issues with Splunk AOB on Splunk version 9.0 not showing any outputs?

image (4).png

Labels (1)
0 Karma

johnw_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi all, I figured out the issue is related to the version of Splunk. I was able to output the result by using an older version of Splunk.

0 Karma

ownion
Path Finder

I'm following this thread too, I have some issues with the "Validate and Package" Dashboard showing only the multiselect and the two buttons to compile and download the packaged app, but not the gauge and table from the result of the validation.

(I've also tried to uninstall and reinstall AOB and Splunk itself)

0 Karma

VSIRIS
Path Finder

I can double check and get back to you. Based on what you have mentioned, it looks like you are not getting any output in the AOB in Splunk Ver 9.0, correct?

Also what version of AOB is it? 

0 Karma

ownion
Path Finder

Hi @VSIRIS,

yes it's correct, my Splunk Version is 9.0 and AOB version is 4.1.1.

Also, I see some errors in the Developer Console saying that:

Uncaught DOMException: Failed to execute 'insertRule' on 'CSSStyleSheet': Failed to parse the rule '.presets-popdown.popdown-dialog-body .sequential-list .item svg|svg, .presets-popdown.popdown-dialog-body .divergent-list .item svg|svg { border-top-color: #404548; border-right-color: #404548; border-bottom-color: #404548; border-left-color: #404548;}'.

And that the Server responded with 500 to the validation job

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...