All Apps and Add-ons

Exporting data

jmp13
Explorer

I am on version 6 of Splunk and the export function leaves the spreadsheet blank. Any suggesions

jmp13
Explorer

I believe this relates to Windows Security Operations Center app. I do not see an update that works with version 6.

ShaneNewman
Motivator

Where you able to get that diag over to Splunk?

0 Karma

ShaneNewman
Motivator

I would create a ticket with Splunk on this one, be sure to include a diag. To get a diag - use command line to get out to the $SPLUNK_HOME\bin directory, then type "spunk diag". The diag should be exported in the var directory.

In the meantime, install the export to excel app and see if that will allow you to export your data correctly. You will have to copy and paste the module from the app into the search app's view.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Splunk Platform | Upgrading your Splunk Deployment to Python 3.9

Splunk initially announced the removal of Python 2 during the release of Splunk Enterprise 8.0.0, aiming to ...

From Product Design to User Insights: Boosting App Developer Identity on Splunkbase

co-authored by Yiyun Zhu & Dan Hosaka Engaging with the Community at .conf24 At .conf24, we revitalized the ...

Detect and Resolve Issues in a Kubernetes Environment

We’ve gone through common problems one can encounter in a Kubernetes environment, their impacts, and the ...