All Apps and Add-ons

Every time I upgrade db connect I get this error on splunk v9?

acadea
Explorer

hello,

each time I upgrade DB Connect to the v3.7, I got sistematically the below error
I have tried on multiple splunk instances, all same version v.9.0.2

same behaviour using CLI or web interface

any ideas ?

thanks

In handler 'localapps':

Error installing application:

Failed to copy: C:\Program Files\Splunk\var\run\splunk\bundle_tmp\3767c00e4cddc2c3\splunk_app_db_connect to C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\splunk_app_db_connect.

4 errors occurred.

Description for first 4:

[
{
"operation":"renaming .tmp file to destination file",
"error":"The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.",
"src":"C:\\Program Files\\Splunk\\var\run\\splunk\bundle_tmp\\3767c00e4cddc2c3\\splunk_app_db_connect\\jars\\dbxquery.jar",
"dest":"C:\\Program Files\\Splunk\\etc\\apps\\splunk_app_db_connect\\jars\\dbxquery.jar"
},
{
"operation":"renaming .tmp file to destination file",
"error":"The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.",
"src":"C:\\Program Files\\Splunk\\var\run\\splunk\bundle_tmp\\3767c00e4cddc2c3\\splunk_app_db_connect\\jars\\server.jar",
"dest":"C:\\Program Files\\Splunk\\etc\\apps\\splunk_app_db_connect\\jars\\server.jar"
},
{
"operation":"copying contents from source to destination",
"error":"There are no more files.",
"src":"C:\\Program Files\\Splunk\\var\run\\splunk\bundle_tmp\\3767c00e4cddc2c3\\splunk_app_db_connect\\jars",
"dest":"C:\\Program Files\\Splunk\\etc\\apps\\splunk_app_db_connect\\jars"
},
{
"operation":"copying contents from source to destination",
"error":"There are no more files.",
"src":"C:\\Program Files\\Splunk\\var\run\\splunk\bundle_tmp\\3767c00e4cddc2c3\\splunk_app_db_connect",
"dest":"C:\\Program Files\\Splunk\\etc\\apps\\splunk_app_db_connect"
}
]

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Karma

scottmkirkland
Engager

Were you able to resolve this?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...