All Apps and Add-ons

Error in 'DispatchManager': The user 'admin' does not have sufficient search privileges.

tarekilani
Engager

I have Splunk server and i confirured another CentOS machine to forward the logs to this Splunk server.
I can see all the logs. Then i decided to install NMON for splunk and i did so.
The problem is that the NMON says "Error in 'DispatchManager': The user 'admin' does not have sufficient search privileges." and don't generate any statistics about the CentOS machine.
I tried many solutions that i found in splunk aswers but the problem is not solved yet.
Can someone help me please ?
Thank you in advance.

0 Karma

stonelzhangh
Observer

Sometimes I meet this.... need some helps

0 Karma

sinda
Explorer

I had the same problem as you.
Can someone please help me?
Thank you in advance.

0 Karma

guilmxm
Influencer

Hi @tarekilani

Can paste a screenshot please ?
That does not seem related to the app really but more an error encountered by Splunk while performing a specific search.

On the other hand, pleas go through the trouble shooting doc:

http://nmon-for-splunk.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Userguide.html#troubleshooting-guide-from-a-to-z

Guilhem

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...