All Apps and Add-ons

EMC Isilon App for Splunk Enterprise compatibility with Splunk 7.2

rbolande
Explorer

Does anyone have any experience running the Isilon App on Splunk 7.2? I notice on the Splunkbase page for it (https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/2688/) that 7.1 is listed as compatible, but not on 7.2 yet.

The Isilon Add-on lists 7.2, but not the App. I would guess the App is likely fine on 7.2, just hoping someone else out there has had some experience with it on the newer Splunk version.

Additionally, if someone knows if Crest Data Systems (the author) is planning to update the compatibility to list 7.2, that'd be great too!

Thanks,
REID

rbolande
Explorer

It looks like Splunkbase has been updated to reflect that both the Isilon add-on and App are compatible with Splunk 7.2...and 7.3.

Thanks,
REID

0 Karma

BrettRoberts
Explorer

The Isilon App has been updated for 7.3

BrettRoberts
Explorer

I have not tried it specifically but you should be fine with running Isilon app on 7.2.

I work for Dell and reached out to Crest and they are currently working on updating both App and Add-On for 7.3. I will respond here when it is updated in Splunkbase!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...