I have a kvstore lookup table and I wanted to move data from a kv store in dev to prod. I do this using the LookupFile Editor.
I tried doing an import which failed with an error
"Unable to import the file since the input file is missing the column: xyz"
The tables were identical as they are from the same app just in different environments.
So I tried copying and pasting the cells across manually. Not sure whats happening but says it auto saves but when I refresh or reopen the kvstore i get duplicates and my table goes from 200 entries to 2500 entries.
Its very weird not all entries are duplicated and some are duplicated 7 or 8 times.
Im using splunk 7.2.4, Lookup Editor 3.3.2, we only have one search head.