All Apps and Add-ons

Does Splunk or the Bit9 Security Platform app support Fidelis XPS alert feeds?

JeroenM

Hi all,

I want to use a Fidelis XPS appliance in combination with Carbon Black and Splunk. I noticed that Bit9 has a solution that allows the use of Carbon Black, but there is nothing about Fidelis XPS. Does anyone know about this combination and how they make it work?

Kind regards

0 Karma

SenthilFidelis

Hi Jeroen,

I manage Fidelis XPS and integration with endpoint solutions. Fidelis XPS integrates directly with both Carbon Black and Bit9, giving customers a comprehensive picture of their security from the network on down to the endpoint. While there is no Splunk app, Fidelis XPS integrates well with Splunk through the export of alerts; such a deployment exists at several customers.

Please contact me (or your Fidelis account team) for more information. I can be reached at: support at fidelissecurity.com (please refer to this discussion and my name in the subject).

Regards,
Senthil.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...