All Apps and Add-ons

Data stopped being ingested via "Splunk add-on for Microsoft Office 365": SSLError

mlevsh
Builder

Hi,
We are running Splunk Enterprise version 7.2.9.1 on our Splunk environment.

We installed and configured Splunk add-on for Microsoft Office 365 (splunk_ta_o365) version 2.0.1 and were getting data successfully until few days ago. 

The error that we see is the following:

2020-06-16 10:33:31,183 level=ERROR pid=12626 tid=MainThread logger=splunk_ta_o365.modinputs.management_activity pos=utils.py:wrapper:67 | datainput="splunkqa_ma_auditexchange" start_time=1592318010 | message="Data input was interrupted by an unhandled exception."
SSLError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='login.microsoftonline.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /12345678c-1234-5ab6-9ab12-a12bc34de5fg/oauth2/token (Caused by SSLError(SSLError(1, u'[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:741)'),))

Will appreciate your guidance on how to handle this kind of errors for Splunk add-on for MS Office 365.

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Day 0

Hello Splunk Community! My name is Chris, and I'm based in Canberra, Australia's capital, and I travelled for ...

Enhance Security Visibility with Splunk Enterprise Security 7.1 through Threat ...

(view in My Videos)Struggling with alert fatigue, lack of context, and prioritization around security ...

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...