All Apps and Add-ons

DBX sql query not running with error "One or more fields are invalid, please fix them before go next".

vnguyen46
Contributor

Hello,

I have DB connect configure to where I can select table and run sql query, simple like: SELECT * FROM db1.table1
I see the fields listed on "Choose Column" for Timestamp, I also increased the Query Timeout. But no data or table shows up below the SQL Editor and hoovered over the running bar, it says 20% and stops there. When I clicked Next, it says: "One or more fields are invalid, please fix them before go next".

What am I doing wrong here?

Thank you in advance.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Stay Connected: Your Guide to July and August Tech Talks, Office Hours, and Webinars!

Dive into our sizzling summer lineup for July and August Community Office Hours and Tech Talks. Scroll down to ...

Edge Processor Scaling, Energy & Manufacturing Use Cases, and More New Articles on ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Get More Out of Your Security Practice With a SIEM

Get More Out of Your Security Practice With a SIEMWednesday, July 31, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ETREGISTER ...