All Apps and Add-ons

Alerts and Headlines don't work on App for Unix

rburiola

Hi,

I've followed all steps to configure the App for Unix and alerts as well. However, both alerts and Headlines are not working.

Regards,
Rodrigo

0 Karma

khilanm
Explorer
  • Actually, I have also faced the same issue the reason is that alerts are working but not satisfied condition to triggered activity.
  • So Do one thing that in Unix app -> settings -> alerts enable all alerts and make threshold as minimum as possible.
  • Then wait for some time and in alerts dashboard you can see alerts.
  • Or in Activity -> Triggered alerts you can see alerts are triggered.
  • And now you can also see headline in home page.
0 Karma

diogofgm
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Might sound silly to ask but... Have you enabled the alert you want to see?

------------
Hope I was able to help you. If so, some karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

inismail

Have you figured this out? I'm having the same problems and didn't know what are missing. The Home, Metrics, and Hosts pages are populated correctly.

0 Karma

rburiola

Hi,

Checked it and I haver not any alerts fired.

0 Karma

araitz
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Have any of your alerts fired? You can check by going to Activity > Triggered Alerts.

0 Karma

anjaliingale28

Alerts and Headlines didnot work for Splunk App for Unix. It is not displaying any data even you setup everything.

Activity > Triggered Alerts is the next part but we are unable to see data on dashboard itself

0 Karma

anjaliingale28

Do you have an idea how to populate data on Alerts dashboard for Splunk App for Unix??

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Splunkbase | Splunk Dashboard Examples App for SimpleXML End of Life

The Splunk Dashboard Examples App for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 19, 2024, after which no new ...

Understanding Generative AI Techniques and Their Application in Cybersecurity

Watch On-Demand Artificial intelligence is the talk of the town nowadays, with industries of all kinds ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...