All Apps and Add-ons

After upgrade to 6.2.0: static issue

Path Finder

If i put something new (!) into the static folder of an app, the first access to it will fail,
but if I try it again it will work, even if I remove the file from static folder.

Then, the content is sometimes cut off by 8192 (file size was 9049).

No HTTP proxies used, just simple a wget command line tool using the URL like that:

Tags (3)
0 Karma

Path Finder

seems to be fixed in 6.2.1, thx!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Maximize the Value from Microsoft Defender with Splunk

 Watch NowJoin Splunk and Sens Consulting for this Security Edition Tech TalkWho should attend:  Security ...

This Week's Community Digest - Splunk Community Happenings [6.27.22]

Get the latest news and updates from the Splunk Community here! News From Splunk Answers ✍️ Splunk Answers is ...

Reminder! Splunk Love Promo: $25 Visa Gift Card for Your Honest SOAR Review With ...

We recently launched our first Splunk Love Special, and it's gone phenomenally well, so we're doing it again, ...