All Apps and Add-ons

AWS Config Aggregators in Splunk Add-on for AWS

kimberlytrayson
Path Finder

Hello!

I'm using the full-feature AWS Organization. It allows to create an aggregator that contains Config data from all accounts and regions in the organization.
Is it possible to get this data into Splunk using Splunk Ann-on for AWS? I can't find a good option for it.
Of course, I can create a bucket with all the config data from all accounts, but it requires a lot of effort and seems unreasonable.
Maybe it is possible to create an input which utilize 

get-aggregate-resource-config

method? It looks much easier to query a single API endpoint than set up data collection from different sources to one place. BTW, it can be a good substitution to Describe with Assume Role inputs.

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...