Alerting

Splunk Alerting: Identify all the alerts which are using same webhook

arkapdas
Engager
hi all, I have a specific webhook url which has been used in multiple splunk alerts. Now I want to change that webhook. I was trying to figure out, is there any way I can figure out what are the alerts which are using this particular webhook
Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

venkatasri
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @arkapdas 

The following command shall return the alerts and their actions you have to find what's the field name for webhook and further filter it to your need.

| rest  /services/saved/searches | where isnotnull(title) | table action* id title search

View solution in original post

arkapdas
Engager

You saved my life, now I am pushing it a little more [:P]

Is there any way  I can update the values  in one shot?

0 Karma

venkatasri
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@arkapdas goto savedsearches.conf on SH and update them from backend.

0 Karma

venkatasri
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @arkapdas 

The following command shall return the alerts and their actions you have to find what's the field name for webhook and further filter it to your need.

| rest  /services/saved/searches | where isnotnull(title) | table action* id title search

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...