Alerting

Alert is not displayed under "Alerts"

sai33
Explorer

Hello All,

I have an Alert wich is successfully Executed on schedule but, i'm not able to see the Alert under the "Alerts" tab on my Splunk Page. Looks a very simple Issue but strangely haven't found any proper solution yet.

Any pointers would be of great help.

Thanks!

0 Karma

Anantha123
Communicator

Might be access Issues . If this alert is created by some one privately, you may not able to view . They have to change the permission .

sai33
Explorer

Yes, although this alert has been by someone else even he is not able to see the Alert. I think this might be somewhere close to the following link. But, since me being new to Splunk not exactly able to figure out where to check.

https://answers.splunk.com/answers/61642/alerts-not-showing-up.html?utm_source=typeahead&utm_medium=...

0 Karma

Anantha123
Communicator

Did you checked under
settings-> search, Report and Alerts .

You might find here . select Type=All, App=All owner-> All.
Give the alert name in search .

Also, Just incase you missed, Did you selected "All" in Alerts tab.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...