Training + Certification Discussions

Course quizzes

ridell74
Engager

Hi,

I am currently doing all the Splunk Advanced Power User videos, labs and quizzes.
I did them all before the quizzes were added and I thought I'd go through them again before signing up for another exam.
Call me stupid but I can't seem to get passed one of the quizzes. 15 questions and you only get the result when you are done. Ok, it is not many questions and all you have to do is to try again and hope for the best. The problem is that if you are unsure on a few questions but you happen to guess right you might think that you answered wrong and you change your answer next time around that will result in another fail.
Why not give the answers when you are done or at least tell us which question that was wrong so we can figure out the answer next time around.
The way it is now is not really helping as you get no clue what you have answered wrong. You can't learn from your mistakes as you don't know what mistakes you've made.

It is only a test quiz and not the real deal. Help us a little please.

edu-ops-admin
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

@ridell74 

Please email Education_AMER@splunk.com so we assign the case to the appropriate team.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...